Translate

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

One Year of Evidence

March 29th, 2015 will mark the one year anniversary since God put it in my heart to begin writing down my thoughts and musings. It has been an interesting adventure to say the least, with thousands of hits pouring in from all over the world: from The United States to China; to Poland and Russia.  God has even used this blog to take his truth as far as Saudi Arabia and Indonesia. 



It is at times like this that I remember what God's Word says:




"The rain and snow come down from the heavens and stay on the ground to water the earth. They cause the grain to grow, producing seed for the farmer and bread for the hungry. It is the same with my word. I send it out, and it always produces fruit. It will accomplish all I want it to, and it will prosper everywhere I send it."

~ Isaiah 55:10-11New Living Translation (NLT)


And in another place:

"We are human, but we don’t wage war as humans do. We use God’s mighty weapons, not worldly weapons, to knock down the strongholds of human reasoning and to destroy false arguments. We destroy every proud obstacle that keeps people from knowing God. We capture their rebellious thoughts and teach them to obey Christ."

~ 2 Corinthians 10:3-5New Living Translation (NLT)



One year has passed; a new year begins. And I am curious to see where God will do next.

No comments: